Monday, September 14, 2009

The Kitchen Is Now Open

It has been a long time coming and now finally here.  Countless hours in the kitchen, dining, and expanding my own taste buds has culminated in this blog dedicated to share with you my love of food, wine, and the city I have learned much in-- Montreal.

From the comfort of your favorite computer chair I hope to take you on an adventure that started for me from the first time I watched my grandmother, Shirley, harvest fresh vegetables from her immense country garden and transform them into wholesome home cooked meals through to my decade of savouring a truly global world of food here in Montreal.

Like all dishes, this blog (and the adventure) will be a constant work in progress-- combining the dizzying array of spices and ingredients of my food experiences into dishes best served blogged.

1 comment: